DAG Expansion Course: Optimize Your Movement
*Prerequisite: DAG Fundamentals Course.
Six 60-90 minute modules
You’ve laid the foundation for change and now it’s time to LEVEL-UP!
The more often you focus and do these exercises, the more unnecessary and harmful habits you will BREAK away from in your body. The more often you practice, focus and integrate these specific cues, the faster you replace your old habits with these life changing, injury preventing, anti-aging ones.
WELCOME TO YOUR PERSONAL UPGRADE
This 6-module course is designed to be done at your own pace. Repeat each module for practice as often as you desire.
Module #2 is a beautifully recorded stand alone course which will teach you how to create space in your body with a step by step program designed to lengthen, release and organize some of the most stubborn regions of the body.
Module #5 is a full workout, integrating the most important pieces from our initial Building Resilience Course and this Expansion Course. This is the module you’ll want to PLAY ON REPEAT forever once you’re finished learning!
1. How to set up a minimalist home/travel gym space with everything you need to continue (timelessly valuable).
2. Full understanding of Relative Strength: one of the most important concepts you’ll ever learn (and FEEL) to understand your body and how to actually gain strength and flexibility exactly where you want it.
-> Here you gain the tools you need to prevent injury and move through current imbalances related to pain.
3. DAG BASED STRETCH, ROLL AND RELEASE PROGRAM: Specific methods for releasing and lengthening tight or knotted muscles: learn what actually works and how to take care of yourself on a deeper level. This is crucial.
->These techniques have been a life changer for myself both on a personal physical level and in how I teach my clients the most effective and efficient ways to take care of themselves.
4. Upgraded Home Program: Take your strength, flexibility and overall mobility to the next level with progressions, new exercises, and advanced cuing.
The entire DAG Method is based on understanding and experiencing your own predictability – which gives you the tools you need to meet your goals and slow the aging process with ONE straight forward method.
WHO’S COMING WITH ME?!
Let’s build this community TOGETHER and THRIVE.
This is your chance to enter on the ground level and keep going!
*Purchasing this class grants you a subscription to access the classes until Dec. 31st, 2023 (at minimum).
Building Your Minimalist Home/Travel Gym:
To get the most out of this course I recommend having the following:
1. Basic Foam Roller: 36 inches long
2. Exercise Ball: 45 or 55 cm
3. Theraband set with wrist cuffs
4. Massage ball (Single, double or both) – Tennis ball sized
*Links to products on amazon will be attached in your PDF (upon purchase) for your convenience.
Remember: Some of the DAG Level 2 classes will be created as stand alone classes that will be useful to just turn on and practice on a regular basis so you don’t have to think. Just DO and FEEL.
Prerequisites: DAG Fundamentals Course
Thank you for all the trust and for making history with me.
Let’s keep going!